Company secretaries are the primary source of advice on the conduct of business and this can span everything from legal advice on conflicts of interest, through accounting advice on financial reports, to the development of strategy and corporate planning.
We have a dedicated team of Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants and Legal professionals ensures that an organisation complies with relevant legislation and regulation, and keeps board members informed of their legal responsibilities. We work with our clients in a coordinated approach and ensure the quite vocal in encouraging boards to perform frequent corporate governance reviews and to issue written statements of corporate governance principles. With the business oriented approach and rich experience across different sectors, our team is well equipped in providing seamless advisory and compliance.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
Assessment of current compliance status
- Maintenance of registers of shareholders, directors and officers as required by law
- Statutory compliance status check, M&A, Corporate reorganizations
Corporate Compliance maintenance
- Reminders to file annual state filings where required
- Holding records of corporate resolutions and other administrative records required by law.
- Constitutional changes, change in management, merger, demerger, liquidation, share transfers, etc.
- With help our vast international network we offer domestic & global corporate secretarial services to our clients.
- Apart from proving Company Law and Secretarial advisory, we help our clients in maintaining corporate secretarial records.
Management & Board Reporting
Board Meeting Packages –
- Actual versus plan reporting
- Waterfall tracking of Actuals & Forecasts
- Financial analysis appropriate for start up
- Assisting the company during key transactions e.g. strategic partnership, new office, acquisition, etc.
- Preparing all Monthly/Quarterly investor reports
Financial Statements –
- Departmental reporting against plan
- Forecast analysis against plan
- Analysis of expenses incurred
How secure is my data?
We are working to you General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & ISO 9001:2015. Strategic Block hosted it’s solution AWS and AZURE, which are the most secure platform as on date. Our experts access the data using VPN. Data is encrypted and regular backup is also taken which is stored in disaster recovery site. Also before we start accepting the work, we do sign Non-Disclosure Agreement with the client.
Where is your office location?
We are located in California, USA. In order to provide 24×7 facilities, we have an offices India too.
Why is GAAP important for accounting?
GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) is a set of rules that encompass the details, complexities, and legalities of business. GAAP compliance accounting, which reduces the risk of noncompliance and is one of the most critical best practice.
How does pricing work?
We offer very competitive pricing for your Accounting and Bookkeeping job work by entering into Non-Disclosure Agreement for 3 to 6 months respectively. There are no hourly charges.
What services do you offer?
Apart from accounts and bookkeeping, we provide VC, M&A, Interim CFO and HR / Payroll Management services.
What is the process and execution methodology?
Our process is hybrid i.e. mix of automation and manual. Client can have a 360-degree view of the process & the status of the bookkeeping at any given point of time.
How do I make payments?
You can make payments through PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Do you sign NDA?
We do have standard non-disclosure agreement, which is common for all clients.
What are your working hours?
Strategic Block is located in California, which is in PST (Pacific Standard Time) zone. Our operations are 24×7.