The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. Managing your growing business can be difficult. CFOs are increasingly being relied upon as the owners of business information, reporting and financial data within organizations and assisting in decision support operations to enable the company to operate more effectively and efficiently. The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO directly assists on all strategic and tactical matters relating to budget management, cost–benefit analysis, forecasting needs, and securing of new funding.
A CFO can also be a liaison with bankers, attorneys, outside investors, tax accountants, vendors, insurance agents, etc. This will help you in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations. Our CFOs will assist you in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals. This is important to make your business survive in competitive markets. Cash management is important to make sure that your business always maintains a profit.
The Responsibilities of a CFO Include the Following:
- Advise on strategies to lower operational and labour costs resulting in significant savings
- Tax-saving strategies are important and you can easily save as much as possible on each year’s taxes.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information with regular updates on your current financial situation will help you make effective business decisions.
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
- Training and managing your accounting staff includes making sure all your business transactions are recorded properly. We will also help you in making financial compilations for easier tax preparation.
- Our CFOs make sure you get a detailed report on the state of your finances at the beginning of each tax year. This will help in setting your budget, and also monitor your business’ transactions to ensure they stay inside your budget.
- Trend analysis will help you determine whether your current business strategy keeps to the current trends. It will also help you get a comprehensive analysis on how to get on board the latest trends to make your business popular.
Other Services- Facilities, Communications & Administration
- Real Estate Leases &/or Sublease
- Equipment Procurement/Negotiations
- M I S Resources, Network Selection
- Website Designs
- Business Collateral, Brochures, Presentations
How secure is my data?
We are working to you General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & ISO 9001:2015. Strategic Block hosted it’s solution AWS and AZURE, which are the most secure platform as on date. Our experts access the data using VPN. Data is encrypted and regular backup is also taken which is stored in disaster recovery site. Also before we start accepting the work, we do sign Non-Disclosure Agreement with the client.
Where is your office location?
We are located in California, USA. In order to provide 24×7 facilities, we have an offices India too.
Why is GAAP important for accounting?
GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) is a set of rules that encompass the details, complexities, and legalities of business. GAAP compliance accounting, which reduces the risk of noncompliance and is one of the most critical best practice.
How does pricing work?
We offer very competitive pricing for your Accounting and Bookkeeping job work by entering into Non-Disclosure Agreement for 3 to 6 months respectively. There are no hourly charges.
What services do you offer?
Apart from accounts and bookkeeping, we provide VC, M&A, Interim CFO and HR / Payroll Management services.
What is the process and execution methodology?
Our process is hybrid i.e. mix of automation and manual. Client can have a 360-degree view of the process & the status of the bookkeeping at any given point of time.
How do I make payments?
You can make payments through PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Do you sign NDA?
We do have standard non-disclosure agreement, which is common for all clients.
What are your working hours?
Strategic Block is located in California, which is in PST (Pacific Standard Time) zone. Our operations are 24×7.